1. Registration Process
Researchem is a business that provides research laboratories (“Purchaser”) with research chemicals. All customers represent and warrant that, through their own review and study, they are fully aware and knowledgeable about the following: government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to all products, the health and safety hazards associated with handling the products they purchase, and the necessity of adequately warning of the health and safety hazards associated with any products. Research laboratories may register to become Purchasers by completing an informational form on our Website.
2. Purchaser Eligibility
Age: The Products are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 21 years of age and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 21 years old and that any registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Researchem may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Products to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time.
Purchaser Account: To create a Purchaser account, you must request the creation of a purchaser account to access your data, which we will then activate after we have received and checked your request. You may not allow any third party access to your account or transfer or sell your account to any other party. We may suspend your access to your account at any time without notice to protect our business and for any other reasonable reason. Researchem reserves the right to delete Purchaser accounts of inactive users after a reasonable period of time.
Password: You must keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality. You agree to immediately notify Researchem of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any breach of security. You also agree that Researchem cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure.
Right to Refuse Service: The products we offer are intended for laboratory research use only. By purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with consumption or distribution of these products. These chemicals are NOT intended for use as food additives, drugs, cosmetics, household chemicals, or other inappropriate applications. All products will be handled only by qualified and properly trained professionals. Researchem and www.researchem.store reserve the right to limit and/or deny sales of products to any unqualified individuals if we have reason to believe that misuse will occur. These Purchasers will be placed on the Researchem Black List, to which our Products are not available.
Researchem reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
3. Medical Advice Disclaimer YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND IS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE CONSULTING A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT USE THE SITE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY PRODUCTSS ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY SPECIFIC PRODUCTS OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT MAY APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE OR ON LINKS REACHED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading in registration;
- Be fraudulent;
- Infringe upon any third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threaten, unlawfully harass, impersonate or intimidate any person (including Researchem staff or other Purchasers), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any laboratory;
- Modify, adapt or hack the website or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Researchem; or
- Appear to create liability for Researchem or be placed on the Black List.
When using our website, you may not use any techniques or automated or other services that are designed to misrepresent Purchaser activities such as through the use of bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plug-ins, extensions or other automated means, for example, to fill in questionnaires, to send messages or to take other actions.
5. Information Control
Confidentiality: The parties undertake to treat all information disclosed to the respective party in connection with the use of our Products as strictly confidential and to pass it on exclusively in accordance with applicable law.
Other Resources: Researchem is not responsible for the availability of outside websites or resources linked to or referenced on the website. Researchem does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You agree that Researchem shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or resources.
6. Our Intellectual Property Researchem owns all rights, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, without limitation, on any unpatented inventions, patent applications, patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, mask work rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and forms of protection of a similar nature anywhere in the world. All intellectual property rights in the contents of the website (including, without limitation, all text, graphics, logos, names, artwork, photographs and videos) are owned by us or our licensors. All rights are reserved.
This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to the user any rights of ownership in or related to the Products, the Researchem technology or the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Researchem. Except as provided above, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring any license to any intellectual property rights in the Researchem services. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement, this license(s) shall be revoked and have no further force or effect. At the time the license is revoked, eligible users shall delete or otherwise dispose of any materials which fall under the terms of the confidentiality.
7. Trademarks and Copyrights “Researchem” and other Researchem graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks, trade names and/or trade dress of Researchem, Inc. in the U.S. You may not use our trademarks and trade dress for any purpose whatsoever, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
Reference to any products services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Researchem,
9. Privacy We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Every collection and processing of personal data takes place in strict compliance with the applicable legal provisions. The parties undertake to treat all information disclosed to the respective party in connection with the use of our Products as strictly confidential and to pass it on exclusively in accordance with applicable law.
10. Warranties & Representations USER AGREES THAT RESEARCHEM MAKES NO GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, AND THE PRODUCTS IT PROVIDES. RESEARCHEM PROVIDES THE WEBSITE AND PRODUCTS “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. IN ADDITION, NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION (ORAL OR WRITTEN) OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RESEARCHEM SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Each party represents and warrants that it has the legal power and authority to enter into the purchase and these Terms. Researchem represents and warrants that it has all necessary rights to provide the Products and the provision of Products will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party. Purchaser represents and warrants that it has not falsely identified itself nor provided any false information to gain access to the Products.
We will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) for: (i) any direct or indirect economic losses (including without limitation, loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings), (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation or (iii) special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or our Products.
12. Indemnity Purchaser shall indemnify, defend and hold Researchem and its representatives (licensors, parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, attorneys, and agents) harmless from and against any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) imposed on, or incurred or sustained by or asserted against Researchem by any person or persons whatsoever, based upon or arising from such Purchaser’s violation or infringement of any copyright, trade name, trademark or patent (or any application of the foregoing). No limitation of liability of Purchaser contained in any other writing shall be binding on or effective against Researchem.
Under no circumstances shall Researchem or any associated affiliates be liable for consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. In direct consideration of approving the sale of any product to the purchaser, the purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Researchem or any associated affiliates harmless from all claims, expenses, losses and liability of any kind arising out of the purchaser’s handling, possession, and/or use of the product whether used alone or in combination with any other substance.
18. How to Contact Us
You can reach us by email at [email protected]:
If you would like to learn more about Researchem, please email us at [email protected] or visit our website (www.researchem.store) to request information.