B12 – 1,000mcg/mL (10mL)
Chemical Name: Methylcobalamin CAS Number: 13422-55-4 Synonyms: Methyl B12, Pure B12, MeCbl, MeB12 PubChem: Methylcobalamin Concentration: 1,000mcg/ml – 10ml per vial Physical Form: Solution in Sterile Water, Benzyl Alcohol 0.9%
- Formulated with minimal Benzyl Alcohol.
- Silicone stopper for multiple penetrations while maintaining a secure seal.
- RTF vials are Depyrogenated, and ETO Sterilized.
- Tamper evident aluminum flip top.
- Solution double filtered.
Products are furnished for LABORATORY RESEARCH USE ONLY. This product should only be handled by qualified, and licensed professionals. The product may not be used as a drug, agricultural or pesticidal product, food additive or household chemical – and may not be misbranded as such. All information on this website is available for educational purposes only. Bodily introduction of any kind into humans and/or animals is strictly forbidden by law.